1. You have to register or log in to make a purchase.
2. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and excludes the shipping cost.
3. Shipping charges can be updated at any time with or without prior notice. The price at check-out will be the final price charged for payment including the shipping cost. The check-out process is only completed once payment is secured.
4. Credit card details must be provided when making a purchase. Credit card details are secured as they cannot be stored on the system.
5. Door-to-door delivery is available in order to receive your parcel speedily. To ensure that delivery is not delayed, please provide an address where there will be someone available to sign for the parcel.
6. Delivery timelines are an estimate according to the delivery option chosen. If there are any delays, you will be notified as soon as possible.
7. You may return any faulty or damaged items within 7 days of delivery for a replacement, provided that we are notified within 48 hours of you receiving the goods. All notifications of returns must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Refunds will only be given if you received the incorrect product or an order could not be fulfilled. Please take note that we do not provide refunds for the following items: CDs, DVDs, Software, and E- books.
10. There is a limited stock of all goods on offer. Groundbreakers will make all reasonable efforts to notify the customer when a product is no longer available, and will only be liable to provide refunds where it is unable to fulfill orders at advertised prices.
11. All Groundbreakers materials and publications are Copyright. No part of such may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical,photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author or Groundbreakers.
12. Without prior notice to their customers and with or without providing any reasons, Groundbreakers may at any time, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the operation of the site or any of the services advertised or provided on the site.
13. Neither Groundbreakers, or employees will be liable for any damages relating to the use of this site, irrespective of the cause of your loss. Without affecting the foregoing, we are not liable for:
- a) Any interruption; malfunction; downtime, or other failure of the site or computer systems for whatever reason;
- b) Any interruption, malfunction, downtime, or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including without limitation: public switched telecommunication service providers, Internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities, and certification authorities; or
- c) An event of force majeure or any other event over which Groundbreakers has no direct control.
14. Groundbreakers reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms and conditions will be posted on the site. Whenever you access the site you will be bound to the current version. Continued use of this site will constitute acceptance of the current version. Unless otherwise stated, the current version shall supersede and replace all the previous versions of these terms and conditions.e parcel.